Maddie & Tae: Start Here! Win a Free CD!

Read for the chance to win a free CD or poster!
The country duo Maddie & Tae are one of “10 New Artists You Need to Know” according to the Rolling Stone.

In 2014, country duo Maddie & Tae went from a publishing deal to a single sensation in just a matter of weeks.

The duo’s single, “Girl In A Country Song” and its music video sparked a national conversation about a girl’s place in country music among various popular websites such as The Washington Post, The New Yorker, and Entertainment Weekly, to name a few.

Along with their single’s success, Maddie & Tae went on to receive three CMT Music Awards nominations for various categories for their music video.

The idea of “Girl In A Country Song” is to give the country girl’s perspective of how she is usually portrayed in country music videos.

“How does she feel wearing those cut-off shorts, sitting on the tailgate?” says Tae.

“We are girls with something to say. We were brought up to know how we should be treated” says Maddie.

On August 28th, Maddie & Tae released their debut album “Start Here” which features their latest single, “Fly”, a slow ballad about dreams, doubt, and mistakes.

If you’re a country music fan or you just dig the positive and harmonic sound these girls are giving out, then you can START HERE

Want the chance to win a free Maddie & Tae CD or poster? Vote in the poll below, follow LaJoyaLink on Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and post a picture of yourself showing why you’re the biggest country fan on campus and tag it with #LHSMaddieAndTae to become eligible to win!

One lucky winner will receive a copy of their debut album Start Here and five other winners will receive a Maddie & Tae poster.

Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

For more information on Maddie & Tae, make sure to visit their website and various social media pages listed below.

www.maddieandtae.com

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

The La Joya Link team would also like to give a quick shout out to MOXIE for making this giveaway possible!