The Reality of Reality

The Reality of Reality
http://lajoya.tuhsd.org/

Let’s face it, we’re all about to be young adults or official on our own, and yet it can be so exciting, but it can be a bit nerve wrecking too. Sometimes we have no clue what we are getting ourselves into and for some of us, it’s not easy asking for help.

Well lucky for you folks, La Joya’s Lobos are here to save the day!

As we grow up we witness generations and generations of people whom we know get into situations or make mistakes which for my people out there who are the “baby” of the family, have a great benefit to watch and learn and be the perfect angels the adults in our lives think we are, who’s laughing now bro!

Never Doubt Your Biggest Fans

As a new freshman at NAU and former lobo, Celia Kramer tells us as shocking you would think it would be the people who lectured her on a daily basis were rooting for her.

Kramer explains, “They [Teachers at La Joya] were always there to help with anything “and when she says “anything” she really does mean ANYTHING as she continues. After a while my at home life became better and my mom became my best friend, helping me in every way she knew how.”

But Celia is not the only people out there who admits teachers were a ton of help. Just as a lot of us in high school, Melanie Gaxiola who is a freshman at ASU attending at Cronkite, is not afraid to confess that she is a great procrastinator that she could have possibly make a career with it.

Beside from that, she also confesses that she, “appreciated them (teachers and her mom) for pushing me to do the best I can,”

I think we can all agree that yes even though these individuals we call teachers can yes push your buttons but, they are also pushing you forward.

But of course you can be your own team as well as your own cheer squad like Aaron Smith who attends to Estrella Mountain Community College and studying business. He says, “My drive to be successful is truly what helped me get to where I am today.”

Fun Times!

School can be so stressful and consume a lot of your time but don’t forget to chill out!

As a personal friend of Mel, I can absolutely say that even though she tends to procrastinate, when she’s at work, all her focus is at work.

She stresses to senior to enjoy their last year because as she emphasizes, “This might be the last time you see a lot of your favorite faces, so have as much fun with those people as you can.”

Aaron added, “From high school I learned that life can be fun, you genuinely just have to go after what makes you happy.”

High school is a difficult time for all of us but just remember it’s not forever and just like these people who have been lazy, alone, and sometimes had no one, they turn out to be completely different people after and keep on succeeding at life.