Teacher Look-Alikes

Teacher Look-Alikes

How often does it happen that you meet a celebrity? Let alone, find someone that looks like one? Teachers from La Joya High School dressed as characters from the Breakfast Club to celebrate Spirit Week.

One of the teacher who participated was 9th grade Biology teacher Miss. Ingram. The students of La Joya High School believed that Ingram looked like Judd Neston from Breakfast Club (a.k.a the criminal). As a result there was a landslide victory. 100% of students believed that Ingram looked like the Criminal.

“It looked like she jumped out of the screen”, said Domingo Larez.

Many students commented her outfit and hair on being similar.

Mr. Biles, teaches dance of all grades, dressed as “the athlete” from Breakfast Club. Only one student disagreed with the lookalike.

Debra Nabarrette disagreed saying he always dresses like that.

Additionally, Mr. Kvot dressed as the “principal” from Breakfast Club. French students from La Joya High School agreed saying he looks exactly like him.

Many students concluded that the outfit he wore was similar to what the actor wore.

As well as Ms.Pratt, another teacher who dressed up, dressed as the “princess” in Breakfast Club. She also has a majority of people who believe that she looked like the Princess, actress Molly Ringwald.

“Wow, she does looks like her,” says Natalie Mandajano “but Ms. Pratt dressed more cuter”.

Given these points, all of the teacher who participated in the Breakfast Club for Throw Back Thursday received positive remarks by students. Who knows, maybe they’ll be the next actors or actress in The Breakfast Club.

The Lobo Breakfast Club
The Lobo Breakfast Club