P.F Chang’s Rock ‘N’ Roll Arizona Marathon is Around the Corner!

Az Central
Many athletic people in Arizona come together to participate in the P.F Chang’s Rock ‘N’ Roll Arizona Marathon!

P.F Chang’s Rock N Roll Marathon is right around the corner and will be here faster than anybody thinks!

P.F Chang’s Rock N Roll Marathon is a series of many marathons that give people who live in Arizona a chance to exercise and have a good time while other people here in Arizona cheer them on from the sidelines. This event is less than a month away with the 3 marathons being on January 14th, 2018 and the 5-kilometer marathon being a day later on January 15th, 2018. Many people that go out to support their loved ones, but they are also there to keep motivating the other athletes in the marathon.

“I went a year or two ago and to support my brother that was running in the 10-kilometer race, but just seeing all the other athletes in the race really makes it exciting to see that there is many with the goal to complete the race.” Stated Mariana Hernandez.

“Honestly the best thing from the marathon was the fact that all of us were having fun and smiling and as a whole, we impacted many people lives. especially the fact that we all are different groups of people coming together and succeeding.” Stated James Champion, La Joya High School Graduate and attendee of P.F Changs rock n roll marathon 2017.

“The best part in my opinion is that we were able to go out as just a group of students from an Arizona High School and support many people that take time and exercise with other people throughout the state.” Stated Eli Figueroa, Graduate from La Joya Community.

The P.F Chang’s Arizona Marathon is almost here and going out to support all the athletic Arizona residents and it is really a great place to bond with other people to motivate others. You don’t want to miss out on this 2018 P.F Chang’s Arizona Marathon coming up in less than a month!!!