Analysis on how Covid Negatively impacted us.

You’ve heard of it, that’s right, its Covid! It’s time to Analyze how much damage Covid has inflicted to us.

People are getting sick, Severely harmed, or even killed by Covid. They are also losing many of their jobs due to the health and safety concerns it has brought with it. Covid has been going on since a year ago and it seems that the situations isn’t getting solved. Doctors and nurses are getting worse in the their mental health. The stress of having to deal with a pandemic is huge. Along with Most people scrambling to get the vaccine. They also took a hit regarding the patients welfare and health. Having to see your patients die to a disease that seems to be unstoppable is stress producing or heart-breaking. But we must not forget about the patients family. Imagine having to see your child battle with Covid, struggling to come on top of this seemingly life or death fight. Loved ones have been put into the hospitals to suffer and hope that they survive. They aren’t allowed to get into contact with family, for fear of spreading it.

Lets get onto the economical damage that Covid has gifted us. The

studies show that unemployment rates have gone to 9.7% since the last year. If you think that number is low, it is reported that nearly 25 million Americans were on unemployment insurance.

“Until we get the virus defeated everywhere, the world economy will not return to normal.” Said Erik Berglof

Moving on to societal impact from Covid. Schools are a place to learn, so naturally there should be many people gathered. Before, that was totally ok, what’s wrong with children and teachers showing up? Well, now that Covid has shown up, this is a health risk in the making! When it was really bad, students were not allowed to go to school in person. They were forced to convert to online learning instead. We weren’t allowed to visit many places, as the risk of getting Covid was priority number one in safety.

“No epidemic is ever just a health issue in isolation, and Covid-19 has emphasized this on the global stage. We need to be looking at it in terms of an economic issue, a livelihood issue, a social issue and a political issue too.”  Said Juliet Bedford

“Even a small increase in the rates of people with new or worsening mental illness is going to be a problem.” said Susan Borja

Man holding up hand saying "Stop Coronavirus"
    Man holding up hand trying to stop COVID-19 (focusonmore.com)
    Someone sitting on the floor with a sign that says Covid-19 and caution tape around them with the word stop.
    “Together we can stop this” (Photo by cottonbro from Pexels)
    This is the typical mask seen worn by most trying to avoid catching Covid-19.