Working in a lab before a science class.

Teacher Feature: Mr. Martinez

On august 26th Mr. Martinez was interviewed about his past life of working within a lab. Some information that he was able to provide for us is that he was interested in his job for a long time but he had some certifications he had to get taken care so he could get paid more and me missed teaching so went back to do teaching for a while.

“I wish I started earlier,” said Mr. Martinez. Mr. Martinez said this because he explains how he really enjoyed his job in the lab, and we wished he started sooner to that not only he could get paid more but he could have also learned more and spent more time within the lab so that he could have had a better experience.

The reason why Mr. Martinez works with science is because he always found it interesting along with him wanting to know how everything worked. Mr. Martinez’s best memory from the lab was just working with the people there and working with his coworkers.

The reason why he liked working with his coworkers was because everyone was different because already he is working in as lab so that brings in a different group of people rather than the average person, and on top of that he was working at nights so also he was working with night people and he enjoyed the people there and and the job itself and after that he came back to teaching to get his certificationms taken care of. That is Mr. Martinez’s past life as a lab worker instead of a science teacher.