WIN Tickets to see The Wonder Years, Real Friends, Knuckle Puck and MORE! (CONTEST CLOSED)

315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SreZW6B4gi4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Hopeless Records

Guadalupe Arellano, Editor-in-Chief Newspaper

Do you love The Wonder Years? The Wonder Years is an American pop punk band that formed in 2005 in Landsdale, Pennsylvania. The band consists of 6 members; Dan Campbell (lead vocalist), Matt Brasch (guitar), Nick Steinborn (guitar), Casey Cavaliere (guitar), Mike Kennedy (drums), and Josh Martin (bass). Ever since 2005, The Wonder Years has created 5 albums including their newest No Closer To Heaven released in April of 2015.

Thartist-photoe Wonder Years is going on a world tour with special guests Real Friends, Knuckle Puck, Moose Blood, and Seaway. 45 dates around the world and Phoenix is lucky to be a part of this legendary tour! That’s right, on November 9th, 2016, The Wonder Years and their special guests will be performing at the Marquee Theatre in Tempe, AZ. Join them as they play songs like I Don’t Like Who I Was Then and Washington Square Park and have the best time of your life.

La Joya Community high school has been granted the chance to give out a pair of tickets to two lucky students who love The Wonder Years! On Friday October 28th, participate to the fullest during the spirit day, Undead All out Lobo Day, get your picture taken BEFORE 6th hour by Mrs. Eaton in room 803, and winner will be announced on our website on Friday afternoon.

So, throw on your dad hats, eat some pizza, and have fun!

CONGRATULATIONS TO  SAMANTHA GAXIOLA AND ERNESTO LUNA.