Phoenix Zoo Lights Has Arrived!

Phoenix Zoo
Phoenix Zoo Lights is here and has many attractions and is great for all ages!

There are many different events that occur during the Fall and Winter season. But one of the most exciting events is the Zoo Lights here in Phoenix, Arizona.
Zoo Lights takes place at the Phoenix Zoo starting November 22 through January 14. Zoo lights is an event where the entire Phoenix Zoo is covered with millions of lights and has a three-story tree that is cover from top to bottom in lights.
“I’ve been to Zoo Lights a couple years ago, but when I went it was a lot better than I expected!” Said Francisco Acosta, Senior at La Joya Community High School.
“Zoo Lights is a great place to go during the evening and night time to be able to see all the beautiful different colored lights that are all around Phoenix Zoo.” Said Mariah Castanon, Junior attending La Joya Community High School.
There are many things to do while you’re there that will make you have even a better time than you were already intending to have! There are different types of food and snacks to eat during the visit to Phoenix Zoo. And there are also activities to do such as riding the carousel, camel rides, pictures with Santa, and many many more.
“It’s a great place to go with your friends and spend some time to chill and hang out since there are different types of activities to do there and there is also different types of snacks and food to eat while you’re there.” Said, Giselle Diaz, Sophomore attending La Joya Community High School.
Go visit Phoenix Zoo from November 22nd through January 14th so you can have a chance and enjoy Zoo Lights! It will be a blast and you will not regret it!