Take Me Home 76

Hype for Fallout 76 driving fans and critics wild

Since it’s teaser release on May 30th of 2018, fans of the popular gaming franchise Fallout has either been hyped or not of Bethesda Game Studios’ first Multiplayer Platform Fallout 76.

As of right now there is very little about the upcoming game other than the following;

It takes place 20 years after the fallout, all will happen in the state of West Virginia including some popular folklore and urban legends, it may or may not have private servers to prevent Trolls and grievers ruining group gameplay, it will feature real locations in the game, and will include a bounty based system to deter potential campers as they will have a marker showing their location.

Lisette Villanueva, a Sophomore at La Joya Community High School said, “I would like to buy it but I don’t have a console for it and money’s tight right now”. Considering that it’s release won’t be till November, many fans have pre-ordered the game online.

“Sounds like it’s going to be great, but once people get their hands on multiplayer, they’re going to be irritating” Angela Ramirez, a Junior at La Joya said when asked about the multiplayer feature.

Though he has only played Fallout Shelter, Zephaniah Orellana said “Sometimes games are more fun when you play with other people than by yourself” as the previous games had only single player gameplay mechanics.

“Fallout 76 will be a whopping four times bigger than Fallout 4″ Said Todd Howard, Bethesda Studio’s Director and executive producer for the Elder Scrolls  and Fallout series.