The Leaders, Lead

FBLA Club Feature
The Leaders, Lead

FBLA, or Future Business Leaders of America, is an organization for students with over 253,300 members since 1940 in the United States. It helps develop leadership skills and prepares students for careers in business. The organization hosts regional, state, and national conferences where students can compete and showcase their business skills.

“I joined FBLA because I saw it as an opportunity to better myself,” said Kielyn Galdanez. 

FBLA offers $10,000 worth of scholarships making it a perfect opportunity to thrive after high school! FBLA prepares students to become community-minded business leaders in a global society. Being a part of FBLA allows you to develop import qualities like teamwork, communication, and problem solving.

“You learn how to communicate with your team, you are going to be learning how to communicate with those in the work force,” said Jasmine Lepe. 

FBLA Arizona offers more 60 different competitive events! It also provides networking opportunities. You get to connect with other students and professionals and potential employers in the business world.  FLBA members have a chance to attend leadership training seminars and workshops to enhance their leadership skills.

“We plan so many things throughout the year that help you socialize and do more,” said Hayley Diaz. 

Students can explore different career paths through FBLA, most FLBA members have gone on to become successful entrepreneurs, business leaders, and influential figure in their respective fields. The organization encourages diversity and inclusivity, fostering an environment where students from all backgrounds can thrive. If you are passionate about business and feel like it is something you want to do something in your future, join FBLA to get a head start in the field!