Dear Lobo

Dear+Lobo

Dear Lobo,

What do you do when you can’t seem to stop procrastinating and you find yourself drowning in school work? And don’t say something super generic or some tips that I could’ve looked up on youtube- this is serious!

Dear Anonymous Senior,

Well it sounds like you have fallen into the trap of the horrid procrastination monkey. That one little annoying voice in your head that tells you repeatedly “I’ll do it in a few minutes.” “I’ll do it in an hour.” “I’ll do it tomorrow”, but then tomorrow rolls around and you’re rushing to do everything the class period before. Everyone does it from the straight “A” student sitting next to you to the newest of freshmen. It’s an easy thing to do, and yet a hard habit to break. It’s best to break it your last year of high school before you have to go spend a lot of time and money  in college trying to pursue a dream of yours. There’s multiple ways to of trying to rid of the monkey but it works differently for everyone. You can make notes for yourself, write it down repeatedly so you remember, or even set alarms for yourself. Why write it all down repeatedly? It is a fact that the more times you write something the more likely you are to remember it. So, in the end, you can only try out new things to help get your life back from the monkey. Don’t let the monkey control your life and ruin your future. I know you’re tired of always being stressed and I know you wish sleep!