Craving A Spicy Snack? Try This!

Jazlynn Garcia
Samyang Noodles, also known as “fire noodles”.

Aliah Garcia, a student at La Joya, is stating her opinion on the spicy Samyang noodles as well as sharing the way she enjoys eating the noodles with at her house on August 23, 2021, at 4:00 pm. Samyang noodles are a great snack to eat when you are craving something spicy and filling.

“The noodles are very good, they pack a great punch of spice and flavor,” said Aliah.

These noodles create various amounts of flavors in your mouth which makes it an amazing spicy snack. It gives a hint of sweetness but it’s still very spicy. It may not be as spicy as first, but as you eat the noodles the spice builds up.

People normally don’t just eat the Samyang noodles by themselves, they eat them with many different things. Some may add cheese, eggs, and sausages. This also helps calm the spice of the noodles. You can also eat it as a spring roll with some vegetables.

“I like to eat the noodles with a fried egg and cheese,” said Aliah.

A plate of fresh made Samyang Noodles with a fried egg and cheese.
A plate of Samyang Noodles (Jazlynn Garcia )

These noodles were popular on YouTube known as the “Korean fire noodles”. People would eat them as a challenge because its very spicy. Samyang noodles can be too spicy if you don’t have a tolerance for spicy food.

“When the noodles were first trending, they were too spicy for me and I couldn’t handle it”, said Aliah.

Samyang Noodle bag.
Samyang noodle bag.

These noodles can be very enjoyable even though they are very spicy, the flavor outweighs the spice. These noodles will please your spicy craving. If you want to give these noodles a try, you can press the picture above to get the link to purchase the noodles on Amazon.