Top Fall movies to watch!

Watching+tv
cottonbro
Fall movies

Hey lobos if you want to know what movies to watch during the fall season then keep reading!

Here are some recommendations of movies you can watch with family or friends. which is Coco, ET, Charlie Brown: thanksgiving, and then there’s ratatouille.

COCO

Coco | LOCATION: DVD COC (Video Collection) GENRE: Comedy De… | Flickr
fall movie

Coco is a movie that came out in 2017 and it’s about a young boy named Miguel who loves music, but his family has a mysterious ban on music due to some reason that happened.

But that doesn’t stop Miguel from loving music, he wants to become a musician just like his idol, Estnesto de la Cruz. but for Miguel to prove his family that music isn’t bad he wondered and then later finds himself in the colorful Land of the Dead.

During the visit in the Land of the dead he meets a guy named Hector and then they together travel around to find the real story of Miguel’s family history.

“My favorite scene from coco was at the very end where they all reunite as a family, where hector gets to reunite with his wife and the rest of her family and they’re at peace now.” Said Breana a student from La Joya Community High school.

ET

ET which stands for Extra- Terrestrial

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial | CREDITS: directed by Steven Spi… | Flickr
fall movie

ET is a movie that came out in 1982 and it’s about a alien that landed in the human world and a little child decide to help the friendly alien return to his home.

this movie had won 4 Oscars and has 52 wins

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is a movie that came out in the 1973 and it’s about how a girl named Patty went over Charlie Brown’s house and also invited friends to spend thanksgiving and the friends they invited were Linus, Snoopy, and Woodstock so then they had a Thanksgiving dinner.

“When Lucy is holding the football for Charlie Brown, and she picks it up so he can’t kick it.” Said Ms. Riddle a teacher from La Joya Community High School.

Ratatouille

ratatouille is a movie that came out in 2007 and it’s based on a guy who can’t cook but he works in a famous restaurant in Paris so then there’s a rat that likes to cook so then he ended up cooking for the guy and they decided to work together to make it look like the guy can cook.

“If I had to pick a movie out of these 4, I would choose Coco, bc I feel like as a part of the Hispanic community I feel a connection to that movie and also an understanding of why they do the ofrenda. And the meaning behind that is that they do it to greet and honor their lost loved ones. And so that they can enjoy the afterlife.” Said Breana a student from La Joya Community High School. 

So overall these are some good fall movies to watch with your family and also friendly if you wanted to see these movies with young kids.