From Disney to serial killer?

From Disney to serial killer?

The famous graphic novel by Derf Backderf, “My Friend Dammer” has been announced that it will be turned into a film adaptation back since it was on the 2014’s blacklist of scripts. The story is about how Derf was friends with the infamous serial killer in high school, Jeffrey Dahmer. With the trailer already out for the film adaptation, many critics and wide range of either individuals that romanticize the killer and just people into prequels of peoples lives are interested in the choice of ex Disney star,

Ross Lynch playing the role of Dahmer. Ross Lynch, who was on Disney’s original show, Austin and Ally played the multi musical talented Austin Moon who became recognized by a record company and got to perform live shows with his friend Ally. Lynch has also been in an original Disney movie titled Teen Beach Movie and the sequel to it.

Many fans of Ross Lynch’s fans know him for being in the musical group R5. Now they will see him portray one of the worlds most evil person when it hits theaters in November. In recent interviews promoting the movie Ross Lynch says, “Being in Dahmer’s head, I felt at home” on the film taking place in the actual childhood home of Jeffery Dahmer. The writer of the graphic novel as well spoke to Lynch on his portrayal and has told him that, “I can’t talk to you like this” whenever Ross is wearing his Dahmer get up.

Steven Martinez, a man that enjoys movies and is knowing if Jeffery Dahmer says, “I have pretty good hopes for this film, but not too much because book to film adaptations are risky, but they would never exaggerate a true events movie”.  My Friend Dahmer also stars Alex Wolff who will portray Derf himself and is set to be released November 7th, 2017.