Ways to Make Your Feed Aesthetically Pleasing

Back to Article
Back to Article

Taeya Benally, Staff

People have different ways they express themselves, it is a clear indication of who they are and what their personal preference is on simple things like whether they enjoy pink over black 

or the other way around. It is also shown in peoples social medias and their styles, and here are some unique ways to express your self more in the way you present yourself into the world.

Peoples style are very different, it is one of the many things that make a human being different from the next, these creativity of one person can be put on  their page easily, this is how:

“My style, I would say is trendy, lots of stripes, loose pants and some good vans…I get my influence from others i see on social media sometimes I’ll see someone and see how I can recreate” said Junior Melanie Toro.

she goes on about how in the end, she goes with what she likes, this is the key concept of finding your own style, picking out what YOU like.

First, your personal preference on certain areas, as in your fav color, or the type of theme you want to go off of, for example, the theme that this feed is aimed off of is nature, mostly the sky, and a lot of black & blue tones, blue is the consistent color that connects the pictures which makes the feed more pleasing the eye.

When editing pictures of yourself, you should connect it with your feed, by editing the warmth or the rightness of the picture, to get the icy blue undertones. You can start with the warmth of the picture, which as said, adds the blue undertones, and cancels out any sunset tones. You can edit your pictures to fit your theme in anyway you choose. Be creative and you!

“The way I make my feed is the way I like to present myself, the music I like the colors, basically the outside and the inside version of myself customized the way I like” said Junior Samantha Barrera. 

When your picture is all done and ready to get published there is your caption, your caption can be anything that relates to the picture or you can use stuff like your favorite artists lyrics, it shows your interests and expresses you the most, then add some emojis.

The way you present yourself on social media should be a reflection of the way your personality is, it really should just be who you are, get creative with the type of colors and tones you use with your feed, it should be your own different feed, the way you want.