Meal Importance

What do students around you eat?

Dishes are unique to every student towards their interest in taste. As it is known we have three meals a day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is essential to consume foods in order for our bodies, mentally and physically.

Breakfast is known to be one of the most important meals. It gives more energy to your body which is needed for someone to continue their day. After you go to sleep you start a fast, so when you wake up it breaks once you consume digestion or absorption of a meal. A fast is when you do not eat for a period of time. In this case, people fast when they are sleeping. You break this fast when you eat breakfast. That is why breakfast is named because you break the fast.

“However you eat depends on how you feel that current day. If you eat something healthy and good you may end on that note, but if you eat junk it ends the same. You feel emotionally good or bad about yourself due to what you eat.” said Luis Sanchez 21′

Whatever you end up consuming is what affects your body and mood. Lighten up your body with a healthy plate that includes freshly cut apples, toast with avocado, and a cup of orange juice or water.

During school or before it, many students eat different meals, like relating to a plate at IHOP, toast with jelly, or a bowl of cereal.

This lets a person have enough energy, receive essential vitamins, and boosts brainpower which is important for school.

Breakfast- Eggs & Bacon

“For breakfast or lunch, I like to go with the most famous and original bacon and eggs.” said Malia Nam 21′

Whether going with a dish that is commonly known or something only one can know as long as it is good or healthy to yourself, your body will thank you.

Try Something New!

A recommendation to try some new food would be a famous Korean snack named Tteokbokki.

“It’s spicy rice cakes but it also gives you a sweet flavor and it’s definitely savory and a comfort food.” said Malia 

Tteokbokki  {duck-bok-kee} is a popular street dish in Korea because of its mixture of spicy and sweetness savor. The texture of this dish can be chewy making it bounce because of the recipe combination including rice flour and water which gives a delicate taste. This dish is seen to be a nice rounded flat oval or cylinder-shaped.

Overall taking care of your body by feeding it healthy foods is a great importance people should intake.