Dear Lobo

Dear+Lobo

Dear Lobo,

How do I change my piano class to my 4th hour?

Dear Anonymous Freshman,

Thank you for writing to Lobo! If you are having trouble with your schedule be sure to visit the counseling office and talk to your counselor before you get too far into the year. If you don’t know who your counselor is you can check on “StudentVue” in the top labeled “Student Information”. I hope everything turns out okay.

Thank you for writing to Dear Lobo.

Dear Lobo,

I’ve been really wanting to pursue my dream, but my parents aren’t that supportive. They say it’s “not practical”. What do I do?

Dear Anonymous Senior,

I am sorry to hear that your parents aren’t 100% supportive of your dream, but your dream is meant for YOU and only YOU. Not everyone is going to agree upon the same things, but that’s okay because that’s just the way the world works. All that matters in the end is that you’re satisfied and delighted with the life choices that you have made. Soon you’ll be out of highschool and onto college, that’s where all “adulting” goes on and the time to start making decisions on your own. You’ll starting to shape your own life to be perfect to you, all away from your parents.

As for being pratical, the sky’s the limit when it comes to doing things that’ll set you up for the rest of your Life. If you put your mind to it, work hard enough, give it all you got to accomplish it, you will have it in no time. Reach for the stars.

Thank you for writing into Dear Lobo and I hope my advice has helped.

Sincerely, Lobo