EVENTS EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR

La Joya Community High School Events
EVENTS EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR
google image
google images

La Joya Lobos are finally back from their summer vacation. I know it’s hard for them to start school. Back to the stress, sleepy mornings, and hours of homework after school.

The things keeping students at La Joya awake are events, upcoming events!

16LAJOYAfootball-01Are you ready for Friday nights football?! I know I am. Students will be showing their school spirit and representing La Joya football with white gold and blue.

Are you someone that is interested in knowing when exams are on their way so you can study? Are you an overachiever?

You will weekly be informed by the announcements in your third hour. If your classmates are being loud “shh” them! Don’t want to miss out hearing anything you don’t want to miss out on.

“Prom, graduation, homecoming, and senior week are just a few of the major moments in middle and high school life. Our programs are designed to ensure that these events will be ones that students remember and cherish. FUN Enterprises, Inc. provides photography, personalized keepsakes, apparel and post-grad/prom events as special reminders of these great occasions.”(funent.com)

Are you interested in any clubs or sports? Be involved.

Join the teams or come support basketball, volleyball, softball, soccer, ect games. Come bring your friends and spread the word out.

The school will only be big and better if you make it! Make your school have more school spirit with you starting off.

Ask your teachers for upcoming events or come visit yearbook in 804B. Ask your friends what is trending.